Quality & competitively-priced products brought direct to you
We research and test high quality items that help to make our client’s lives more comfortable and enjoyable. To do this, we source products from well-known manufacturers like Cosyfeet and Fallen Fruits. Comfort Mobile is an official stockist and supplier for these business partners.
Example products include:
- Cosyfeet ‘extra roomy’ slippers & shoes
- Cosyfeet standard, ‘Extra Roomy’ and ‘Softhold’ socks & hosiery
- The ‘Foot Comfort’ collection from Cosyfeet: toe protectors, gel bunion covers & achilles heel sleeves
- Insoles: Vionic Orthotics, Duosoft Plus, NatraCure Plantar Fasciitis & Original Copper Heeler
- Hosiery, tights, socks, pull ups, ankle highs, stockings, and foot socks
- Knee & Ankle copper supports
- Heel balm, toe care & creams, leg & toe cleaners, exfoliating scrub
- Cotton handkerchiefs
- Ladies scarfs
- Brushes, combs & hair clips
- Toiletry bags & personal care items
- Craft items including knitting & crochet
- Home & garden giftware
- Greetings cards, wrapping paper & writing sets
- Sweets, including ‘sugar free’
Quality items & value for money
We search out high quality, everyday products and can deliver these for our clients to view in the comfort and convenience of their home.
Choice, quality & flexibility
If there are items that we don’t currently supply, where possible and with the agreement of any residential care provider, we can source these for our clients.
For example, often clients like to choose gifts and greeting cards for their family members. This might be Christmas and Birthday presents for visiting children and grandchildren.
We can help to provide ideas for gifts and, on request, will leave a brochure of standard stock items that we carry or can source from quality supplier partners. As we take a large Ipad with us to see clients, it’s easy to view details online. This easily accessible information helps our clients to pre-order and avoid the disappointment of missing event dates or their items being sold out.
Personal Shopping Service
By request, we also provide a personal shopping service, giving individualised attention to our clients to determine their own style and what they are looking for regarding clothing, shoes and personal items, or maybe gifts for family and friends. We can shop with clients or for them, discussing their style preferences and budget available.
For clothing and accessories, we assist clients in picking clothes and accessories in colours that suit their skin tone and hair colour. This can save them time, money and stress, particularly if a significant occasion is on the horizon and getting to the stores is proving difficult.
Helping clients to find the right items is extremely important to us. It’s gratifying seeing our clients feel more comfortable and confident about their outfits.
To request a brochure and further information, please call Monica on 07921 559714 or email email@example.com